Volcanion & Magearna Pre-Movie Merch
Apr. 13th, 2016 10:44 pm* All items are pick-up items. If you are not committed to buying, please don't place an order.
* I will ask for payment once items are in hand.
* Prices are before shipping.
* All promotional items can be combined with other pick-up items - ask for more information.
* Photos will be added as they're released.

Volcanion Metal Charm
$5
Volcanion Diecut Acrylic Charm
$10

A4 Clearfiles (Volcanion | Magearna)
$6

Dice Bags (Volcanion | Magearna)
$11

Handkerchief (Volcanion | Magearna)
$8
Small Towel (Volcanion | Magearna)
$8
* I will ask for payment once items are in hand.
* Prices are before shipping.
* All promotional items can be combined with other pick-up items - ask for more information.
* Photos will be added as they're released.

Volcanion Metal Charm
$5
Volcanion Diecut Acrylic Charm
$10

A4 Clearfiles (Volcanion | Magearna)
$6

Dice Bags (Volcanion | Magearna)
$11

Handkerchief (Volcanion | Magearna)
$8
Small Towel (Volcanion | Magearna)
$8
no subject
Date: 2016-04-14 11:00 am (UTC)Any chance you might also pick up the shirt? https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5ED8MHuSUlE/Vv4voBLC_gI/AAAAAAAAHOE/RX4ST_hUN3I3NUCnXajoUsUqBIhSj81rA/s1600/movie19promo2.png (bottom right) If so I'd also love to get one of those.
no subject
Date: 2016-04-14 01:57 pm (UTC)There is actually a couple other items I didn't list because I didn't think people would be interested, but just in case, here are the remaining items + prices.
Notebook: $5
Sticker Sheet: $8
Wallet: $18
no subject
Date: 2016-04-14 02:19 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-04-14 02:36 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-04-16 02:05 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-04-16 02:24 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-04-16 02:33 pm (UTC)I'm going to head back to the Pokemon Center tomorrow and see if I can exchange the Volcanion items for the Magearna ones since they should cost the same. I'll send you an update when I get back.
no subject
Date: 2016-04-16 03:14 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-04-17 04:01 am (UTC)There wasn't a wallet for Magearna, only Volcanion, so minus the wallet your new total is: $78
no subject
Date: 2016-04-17 06:36 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-04-19 03:25 pm (UTC)Total after shipping and fees will be either $93 USD for regular airmail (no tracking) or $102 USD for EMS (tracking).
Please send the amount for the shipping method you want to mikitzune at gmail dot com, with your username in the memo.
no subject
Date: 2016-04-20 06:54 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-04-21 05:48 pm (UTC)I shipped out your package today - it should hopefully arrive within 1-2 weeks if all goes well.