* All items are pick-up items. If you are not committed to buying, please don't place an order.
* I will ask for payment once items are in hand, which will be around March 16th.
* Prices are before shipping.
* All promotional items can be combined with other pick-up items - ask for more information.
* This page will be updated if more items are announced.

Maiko Pikachu Plush
$32 + shipping

Metal Charm Set
$8 + shipping
Pin Set
$9 + shipping
A4 Clearfile Set
$8 + shipping
* I will ask for payment once items are in hand, which will be around March 16th.
* Prices are before shipping.
* All promotional items can be combined with other pick-up items - ask for more information.
* This page will be updated if more items are announced.

Maiko Pikachu Plush
$32 + shipping

Metal Charm Set
$8 + shipping
Pin Set
$9 + shipping
A4 Clearfile Set
$8 + shipping
no subject
Date: 2016-03-15 04:12 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-03-15 04:17 pm (UTC)I'll get in touch later today once I get home from the Center.
no subject
Date: 2016-03-16 05:35 am (UTC)Total after shipping is $40 - please send $40 USD to mikitzune at gmail dot com.